Monday, March 4, 2013

I'm not dead!

I'm still alive, though if you're still checking my blog, you might have wondered if the contrary was the case.  Life has been crazy, and kept me away from the blog, much of any crafting of things, etc.  It's been pretty much nothing but work, home, kids, and helping my mom.  Fortunately, I think things might be settling a little, so I hope to be back.

My mom has her second cataract surgery coming up on Wednesday, and I'll be with her.  I plan to take my leather stuff with me to work on once I get her back home.  If so, I'll do my best to take pictures and get back to the possibles bag tutorial.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for your interest in the Foxfire Skilz blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated. However, please remember that this is a family blog and may be seen by all ages. Therefore, please keep all comments civil and devoid of any profanity.

Thank you, and God bless,
Brandon {FoxfireSkilz}